- If you are going to try to get your PwP to speed up to go somewhere make sure you have your act together first.
- What ever schedule that you have in mind is busted, so, move on.
- Some people sleep in occasionally. It is not apathy, just the ordinary need for luxurious life.
- “Church” is merely another name for going somewhere. Just repeat the answer to: Where?
- Do not panic when she asks where we are sleeping or asks if we are going home tomorrow. Tomorrow she will not remember.
- Read her email once a day.
- Casually look in her disorganized office once in awhile to get a feel for where things could be when “I can’t find my…” comes up.
This is a continuing list and when I stop to think about it and all the things I have had to learn and do it makes me smile. Frustration creeps in sometimes but I think that most of the time I can push it away. The times that I cannot are about what this disease has taken from her.